Aug 2, 2012 , by
- Design and development of a bio-cooperative controller:
- Two different interaction control laws were developed.
- The immersive virtual reality system was completed, with adjustable level of task difficulty.
- The module for the online modulation of the interaction control and the immersive virtual reality system was implemented.
- Hardware and software integration: Two MAAT prototypes were assembled (at UCBM and UMH, respectively) and preliminary experimental tests were carried out.
- Experimental validation is being carried out on healthy subjects. Also preliminary validation tests on post-stroke subjects are being carried out.
- Dissemination activities have been promoted by means of publications.